Cheesy Potato Kugel Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Utterly-Perfect-Potato-Kugel-1046650
|Cheesy Potato Kugel Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Eggs
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1.5 kg Potatoes (peeled, shredded)
- 2-1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
How to make Cheesy Potato Kugel:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Place shredded potatoes in a colander and squeeze out the moisture.
- Take a large bowl and put eggs, salt, pepper, oil and chopped onion in it.
- Place shredded potatoes and cheese in the bowl and mix well.
- Now mix the above-made two mixtures and pour it into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for at least 1 hour or until browned, serve hot.