Cherry Canapes Recipe
|Cherry Canapes Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 15 Pitted Sweet Cherries
- 4 slices Ham
- 1 packet Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Orange Peel (grated)
- 2 tbsp Walnuts (finely chopped)
- 16 slices Rye Bread
How to make Cherry Canapes:
- Cut each slice of ham into 4 triangles and keep them aside.
- Combine cream cheese, orange juice and peel, and walnuts.
- Spread about 1/2 tbsp of the mixture on each slice of bread.
- Place one triangle ham on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each canape with a pitted cherry, secured with a toothpick.
- Cherry Canapes are ready.