Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
|Cherry Cheesecake Recipe|
|Rating||4.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 3 cups Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Cherry Pie Filling (chilled)
How to make Cherry Cheesecake :
- To prepare the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tsp sugar, and butter in a bowl.
- Mix them properly and press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add beaten eggs gradually one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour the above prepared mixture in the pan and bake at 450 degree F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degree F; continue baking for 30-40 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan.Chill.
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheesecake before serving.