Cherry Tomato Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/192317846557604372/
|Cherry Tomato Chutney Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 quarts Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 5-7 Apples (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups Raisins
- 1½ cup White Vinegar
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Jalapeno Pepper (diced finely)
- 2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ tsp Cloves (Ground)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Cherry Tomato Chutney:
- Cook onion in a little oil in a large pot until soft.
- Add apples and tomatoes; cook 2-3 minutes on medium until the tomatoes are starting to lose their shape.
- Add the raisins, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and spices.
- Cook on low for about an hour or until thick.
- Add lemon juice. Ladle into sterilized mason jars, stir to release bubbles, and put on lids.
- Boil in a canner for 30 minutes.
Preserve it and serve it fresh with roti/chapathi