Chicken Macaroni Casserole Recipe
|Chicken Macaroni Casserole Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1½ cups Chicken or Turkey (cooked and chopped)
- 4 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Curry Powder or Chili Powder
- 1 (10¾ ounce) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 7 ounces Elbow Macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 (4 ounce) can Mushroom Pieces (undrained)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar Pimentos (undrained and diced)
How to make Chicken Macaroni Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take a large bowl and combine together chicken, Cheddar cheese, milk, salt, curry powder, cream of mushroom soup, elbow macaroni, mushroom pieces and pimentos.
- Pour the ingredients into ungreased 11 x 7 inch casserole dish.
- Cover the dish and bake for about 55 minutes, till the macaroni turns tender and soft.
- Serve hot.