Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Recipe
Photo Credit: http://supperforasteal.com/chicken-parmesan-hoagies/
|Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||2 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 Hamburger Bun (split)
- 1 slice Cheese
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
How to make Chicken Parmesan Sandwich:
- Place the chicken nuggets on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook the nuggets in the microwave for about 2 minutes till they are hot in the middle.
- Apply tomato sauce on both the sides of the split hamburger bun.
- Cover one side with the cheese slice.
- Arrange the chicken nuggets on the cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the nuggets.
- Place the other half of the bun and press firmly to hold the sandwich.