Chicken Stew Recipe
|Chicken Stew Recipe|
|Rating||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Chicken, cut up
- 20 oz Frozen stew vegetables
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Cup flour
- 2 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
How to make Chicken Stew:
- Take a bowl and combine flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika in it.
- Add chicken, a few pieces at a time and shake till coated with the flour mixture.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it until hot, but not smoking.
- Fry chicken for about 5 minuets on each side.
- Keep the chicken in the bottom of a roasting pan and put stewing vegetables on top of the chicken.
- Take a large saucepan and pour cream of mushroom soup and milk.
- Pour this mixture over the vegetables and chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 to 2 hours.