Chilli Pickle Recipe
|Chilli Pickle Recipe|
|Preparation Time||8 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||5 Minutes|
- 1 cup Green Chillies (slit lengthwise)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Mustard Seeds (coarsely ground)
- ¼ tsp Fenugreek Seeds (ground)
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 8-10 Pepper Corns
- 1½ tbsp Mustard Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Chilli Pickle:
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil and fry chillies until tender on low heat.
- Remove from pan and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Put into an air-tight container for 10 days.
- Chilli Pickle is ready. Serve now with anything.