Chili Popcorn Recipe
|Chili Popcorn Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 10 cups popped Popcorn (without salt or oil)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- Ground Red Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan Cheese
How to make Chili Popcorn:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, red pepper, and cheese in a small bowl.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet with water and spread the popcorn in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the chili mixture all over the popcorn and mix to coat properly.
- Bake until crisp.
- Serve hot.