Chilli Cauliflower Recipe
|Chilli Cauliflower Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Green Chilli (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- Oil (as required)
- 1 Cauliflower (cut in medium size)
- 5 Onions (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 4 Capsicum (sliced)
- Salt to taste
How to make Chilli Cauliflower:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add sliced cauliflower and fry it for 5 mins and keep it aside.
- Put oil again in the pan and heat it.
- Add onion and fry it for 3 mins.
- Add cauliflower, capsicum, tomato, green chili, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and make it to a paste.
- Stir the paste for 4 mins.
- Add water as you required to boil the cauliflower.