Chinese Coconut Shrimp Recipe
|Chinese Coconut Shrimp Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 500 gm Shrimp (cleaned, deveined and peeled)
- 500 ml Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs Plain
- 6 tsp Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 4 tsp Organic Coconut (shredded)
- Olive Oil (as per requirement)
How to make Chinese Coconut Shrimp:
- Pour the coconut milk to a vessel and shift the shrimps to it.
- Soak it for an hour in the fridge.
- To a large bowl crush finely the bread crumbs and finely mix with the Five Spice and shredded coconut.
- Remove the shrimp from the coconut liquid.
- Cover the shrimps with the bread mixture and crisp fry it in the olive oil.
Best serve it with coriander or tomato sauce.