Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
|Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||9.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
|Calories Per Serving||580|
- 2 regular-size Dark Chocolate Bars (with 75% cocoa)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Raspberries (for garnishing, optional)
- Orange Slice (for garnishing, optional)
How to make Chocolate Lava Cake:
- Take a small pot and put the butter and chocolate in it, leaving 4 cube pieces aside.
- Place it in the microwave and let it melt.
- Remove from the oven and add sugar. Stir well.
- Leave it aside for 5 minutes, till the mixture cools down.
- Add eggs and beat the mixture thoroughly.
- Now, take two cup-cake size baking tins and grease them with butter.
- Add the batter in equal amounts in both the cups.
- Insert 2 cube pieces of chocolate at the bottom of each cup and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degree F.
- Bake the cup-cakes for 10 mints, till the batter rises a little.
- Hold a plate from the open end of the tin and invert it in your plate.
- Garnish it with raspberries and orange slice.
- Serve hot.