Chocolate Mint Cookies Recipe
|Chocolate Mint Cookies Recipe|
||80 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Eggs
- 2-1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1-1/2 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 1-1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 36 Chocolate Mint Wafer Candies
How to make Chocolate Mint Cookies:
- Take a large saucepan and cook butter and sugar over low to medium heat.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until partially melted. Take the pan off heat and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Transfer it into a large bowl and allow it to cool down for tem minutes.
- Turning the blender into high speed, beat in eggs, one at a time into chocolate mixture.
- Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients, beating until blended. Let this dough chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Make little balls of the dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. While cookies are baking, unwrap mints and divide each in half.
- When cookies are brought out of the oven, put 1/2 mint on top of each cookie. Let the mint sit for up to 5 minutes until melted, then spread the mint on top of the cookie