Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting Recipe
|Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/2 cups Confectioners' Sugar (sifted)
How to make Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting:
- Take a small sauce pan, melt chocolate and butter together (over low heat), stir until it smoothens.
- Take out pan from heat, mix in sour cream, vanilla and salt.
- Slowly add confectioner's sugar to make frosting a spreading consistency.
- Thump together well (by hand).
- Use to spread on cookies, muffins or cakes or on whatever you fancy.
Spread it over cooled cake.