||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1¾ cups Flour
- 1/3 cup soft Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs (separated)
- 2 unsweetened Chocolate Squares
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Beer
How to make Chokoladekage:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Keep aside.
- Whisk butter and sugar in a separate bowl, until creamy.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Melt chocolate over low heat and cool.
- Add to the egg yolk mixture and beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with beer, and beat until blended well.
- Beat egg whites and stir in the mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a buttered baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Serve after cutting into slices.