Choo Chee Prawns Recipe
|Choo Chee Prawns Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Prawns
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- 2 cups Coconut Cream
- 3 Jalapeno Peppers
- Dry Red Chilies
- 12 Garlic Flakes
- 2 tsp Shrimp Paste
- 4 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1-2 tsp Palm Sugar
- 6 Shallots (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 4 tsp Lime Leaves
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
How to make Choo Chee Prawns:
- Grind red peppers and shrimp paste to make a smooth paste.
- Shell the prawns; add salt, 2 tbsp water and mix it well. Keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Rinse the prawns with running water. Drain all the water.
- Heat the oil. Fry the mushrooms till the color is changed.
- Add fish sauce and cook till tender. Keep it aside.
- Heat the pan. Put 1 cup of coconut cream and heat till cream is thickened.
- Stir the prepared paste till it turns aromatic.
- As oil is separated from cream, season it with fish sauce and palm sugar.
- Add prawns and lime leaves once the mixture turns thick.
- Let the prawns cook. Mix the friend mushrooms with prawns.
- Reheat and mix in chilli sauce. Choo Chee Prawns is ready.