Cocktail Kheer Recipe
|Cocktail Kheer Recipe|
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Litre milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 250 gms Sugar
- 3-4 cups Hot Water
- 8 Pista
- 4 Elaichi
- 8 Badam
- 8 Kaju
How to make Cocktail Kheer:
- Soak pista and badam in hot water for about an hour.
- Meanwhile grind the carrot after peeling off its skin.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add elaichi to it.
- When it gets fried, grind it to a powder.
- Peel off pista and badam skin and blend them in the mixer adding a little milk (2-3 tbsp).
- Boil the remaining milk in a nonstick pan for about 15 to 20 minutes on low flame.
- Now add the pista -badam paste, grounded carrot and the elaichi powder to milk.
- Stir the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- Now add sugar and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Cocktail Kheer is ready to serve.