Corn Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.getcityinfo.com/entertainment/corn-rolls-recipe/
|Corn Rolls Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cup boiled Corn Seeds
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Green Chilies
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 tsp Baking Soda
- Bread Crumbs (to coat)
- Ghee or Oil (for frying)
For the Batter:
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- ¼ Gram Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 cups Water
How to make Corn Rolls:
- Combine all the batter ingredients to obtain a thin batter. Keep aside.
- Grind corn seeds with green chilies, until smooth, adding little water.
- Transfer into a bowl and add flour, coriander leaves, baking soda, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add some water and mix to make smooth dough.
- Divide into balls and shape into cylinders.
- Dip each roll into the batter and then roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil/ghee in a frying pan.
- Fry the corn rolls, until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove and transfer on tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.