Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe
|Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 (1 oz) squares Sweet Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Cream Cheese Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and 3 tbsp butter in a double boiler on low heat. Remove and set aside for cooling.
- Take a medium bowl and combine together 2 eggs and ¾ cup white sugar. Beat until thick.
- Add baking powder, salt and flour.
- Stir in the cooled chocolate, walnuts and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix well and set aside.
- Cream 2 tbsp of butter and cream cheese in another bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of white sugar and mix well.
- Add 1 egg, 1 tbsp of flour and ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
- Spread half of the chocolate better into the prepared pan.
- Spoon out the cream cheese on the chocolate batter.
- Spread the remaining chocolate batter.
- Using a knife, zigzag through the batter to create a marbling effect.
- Bake the batter for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares and serve.