Cucumber Cilantro Raita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://herbivoracious.com/2009/09/cucumber-radish-and-cilantro-raita-recipe.html
|Cucumber Cilantro Raita Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||7.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 1 Cucumber (peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and diced)
- 1 Green Chile Pepper (minced)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Cucumber Cilantro Raita:
- Combine together yoghurt, cucumber, green Chile pepper and salt in a serving bowl. Mix well.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Refrigerate the bowl for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend well.
- Serve cold.