Cucumber Salad Horiatiki Recipe
|Cucumber Salad Horiatiki Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||3 Minutes |
- 2 large Cucumbers (sliced)
- 4 large Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- Dry Oregano to taste
- 3-4 Green Olives (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 50 g Feta Cheese
- A few sprigs of Fresh Mint Leaves
How to make Cucumber Salad Horiatiki:
- In a large bowl, toss in the cucumbers, tomatoes and onions and sprinkle some salt. Mix well.
- Add feta cheese cubes, oregano and olives to the vegetables and drizzle olive oil.
- Mix well and add mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.