Cuervo Golden Margarita Recipe
|Cuervo Golden Margarita Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 oz Jose Cuervo Tequila
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 3 oz Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 cup Ice
- 1/2 Lime
- Salt to taste
How to make Cuervo Golden Margarita:
- Rub half the lime on the rim of a chilled margarita glass and dip the rim in salt, to coat evenly.
- Add Jose Cuervo Tequila, Jose Cuervo Lime Margarota mix and Grand Marnier liqueur into a shaker, along with half the ice.
- Shake the cocktail well and strain it into the margarita glass that you prepared, along with the rest of the ice.
- Serve chilled.