Danish Berry Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sweetsource.kitchen/recipes-blog/2014/7/13/danish-rdgrd-med-flde-red-berry-pudding-with-cream
|Danish Berry Pudding Recipe|
- 1 (10 ounce) package Frozen Raspberries (thawed)
- 1 (10 ounce) package Frozen Strawberries (thawed)
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Cold Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Slivered Almonds (for garnishing)
How to make Danish Berry Pudding:
- Place raspberries and strawberries in a blender and puree them or press them through a sieve.
- Place a saucepan on fire and mix cornstarch and granulated sugar.
- Add in the water gradually.
- Stir in the puree and mix.
- Stir occasionally and heat to bring the mixture to a boil.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice.
- Pour the preparation into dessert dishes or a serving bowl.
- Cover and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove and sprinkle with slivered almonds.