Doodh Peda Recipe
Photo Credit: http://toprankedrecipes.com/recipe/homemade-doodh-peda-milk-peda/
|Doodh Peda Recipe|
||7 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Milk (Powder)
- 3 tbsp Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 Cardamoms (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Pista (crushed)
How to make Doodh Peda:
- Mix butter and milk powder, and add milk to make soft dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 minutes.
- Crumble it with your finger breaking all the lumps.
- Make sugar syrup of one strand and put the crumbled dough.
- Keep stirring till it starts leaving the pan.
- Remove it when it starts leaving the pan and cool it lightly.
- Make small balls and flatten it into a shape of Peda
- Decorate it with cardamom and pista powder on the top.
Serve it chilled