Easy Pork Chop Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.porkbeinspired.com/recipes/easy-cheesy-pork-chop-and-rice-casserole/
|Easy Pork Chop Casserole Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet dry Onion Soup Mix
- 10.75 oz Water
- 1 cup Mushrooms (diced)
- 4 Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
How to make Easy Pork Chop Casserole:
- Take the mushroom soup, onion soup mix, water and mushroom in a bowl and mix.
- In a skillet fry the pork chops.
- Take the chops in a baking dish and pour the mushroom soup mixture over it.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 175 degree C for 1 ½ hours.