Easy Tomato Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bonnieplants.com/cooking/tomato-basil-salad-with-balsamic-vinaigrette/
|Easy Tomato Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 1 container Yellow Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 container Red Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 container Orange Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 can Black Eyed Peas
- 1 bag (frozen) Sweet White Corn
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
How to make Easy Tomato Salad:
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Halve all the tomatoes and place in a large serving bowl.
- Halve the onion and chop into thin small slices; add to the bowl.
- Defrost sweet corn and add to the bowl.
- Halve both cucumbers and slice thinl;, add to the bowl.
- Place Black Eyed Peas into the bowl and pour olive oil and vinegar on top.
- Season it with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix all ingredients together, to marinate in dressing until ready to serve.
- Chill in the fridge before serving.