Egg Pitika Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.quora.com/What-do-people-of-different-states-of-India-eat-for-breakfast-lunch-and-dinner
|Egg Pitika Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Eggs (hard boiled)
- 2 Potatoes (boiled)
- 2 tsp Mustard Oil
- 3 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Egg Pitika:
- Mix boiled potatoes and egg. Smash together into a smooth mixture.
- Add green chilies, onions, and mustard oil.
- Flavor with salt and mix well.