Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe
Photo Credit: http://whatscookingmom.in/eggless-mayonnaise/
|Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Soy Milk
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Prepared Mustard
- 6 tbsp Vegetable Oil
How to make Eggless Mayonnaise:
- Pour lemon juice, soy milk, salt, paprika and prepared mustard in a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients on the lowest speed.
- Add vegetable oil, one drop at a time, until the mixture starts to thicken up.
- Blend continuously, till the mayonnaise forms a thick and smooth consistency.
- Transfer it into a jar and store in the refrigerator.