Eggless Spice Cake Recipe
|Eggless Spice Cake Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Cloves (ground)
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup Raisins
- 2 cups Sour Milk
How to make Eggless Spice Cake:
- Combine flour and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut butter and mix to form coarse crumbs.
- Remove cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, walnuts and raisins to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Pour sour milk and mix to moisten the mixture.
- Add in the reserved flour mixture. Stir well.
- Pour the batter into a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake the batter at 350 °F (175 °C) for 25 to 30 minutes and test by inserting a toothpick in the center.