Eggplant Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://tlt-thelittlethings.com/2012/07/08/eggplant-rolls/
|Eggplant Rolls Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
- 1 large Eggplant (Brinjal)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Tomato (chopped)
- ½ cup Cottage Cheese (grated)
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Eggplant Rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut eggplant lengthwise into ¼-inch thick slices.
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and brush lightly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, cheese, onion and garlic paste in a bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the eggplant slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper evenly over each slice.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of tomato-cheese mixture over eggplant slices and roll up.
- Repeat until ingredients are over and bake again for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.