English Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://outandaboutinthecity.com/tag/ingredient/
|English Pancakes Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 240 g All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ ltr Milk
- Salt (to taste)
- Unsalted Butter (for cooking)
How to make English Pancakes:
- Blend milk, eggs, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add flour, little at a time, and mix to make smooth batter.
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Drop small amounts of batter in the pan, swirling to make thin roundels.
- Cook until it turns golden brown and crispy. Flip and cook on the other side.
- Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with melted butter and lemon wedges.