Express Tomato Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.restaurantroberto.com/en/express-tomato-sauce.html#.Va-T5vmqrCo
|Express Tomato Recipe|
||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 3 Ripe Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- A few Mustard Seeds
- 4 Green chillies (chopped)
- A few curry leaves
- A little turmeric powder
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Red chilly powder
How to make Express Tomato:
- Take oil in a pan and put it on the flame.
- Add mustard seeds when the oil becomes hot.
- Wait till they begin to splutter.
- Now add the onions and curry leaves and fry till it turns light brown.
- Mix red chilly powder, turmeric powder and green chillies and cook it for a few minutes.
- Now mix tomatoes and cook. Lower the flame intensity and gradually put it off .
- After a few minutes mix tomato ketchup and stir.
- The dish is ready to serve hot with rotis.