|Rating||8.1 / 10 (33 votes)|
- 2 cups Besan
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Fafda:
- Mix the besan, soda, ajwain, haldi, oil (1 tbsp) and salt together in a bowl. Add water to it and knead into soft dough.
- Take a portion of the dough and place it on a greased surface.
- With base of your palm, flatten the dough and then, cut out 2" strips from it.
- Fry these strips over medium heat until crisp. Let them cool.
- Fafda is ready to eat. Serve with spicy chutney.