Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe
|Fluffy Cheesecake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1¼ cups Heavy Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1¼ cups mild Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- Raspberry Jam (as required)
How to make Fluffy Cheesecake:
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Separate egg yolks and whites. Take egg whites in a bowl and beat until foamy.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the flour for 2 minutes.
- Put in cream, stirring continuously, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mix in egg yolks with cheese. Stir well.
- Remove form the heat and let it cool.
- Blend in egg white and transfer the mixture to a greased quiche pan.
- Bake in the prehated oven at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Spread with raspberry jam and serve.