Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/32773/chicken+fricassee
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 lb Lamb (cut into large portions)
- ½ cup unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2-3 Lettuce Leaves (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups Scallions (chopped)
How to make Fricassee:
- Melt butter in a frying pan on medium heat and fry the meat until brown.
- Discard the excess fat and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix in the scallions and lettuce. Fry for a while. Add some water and stir.
- Combine eggs and lemon juice in a separate bowl. Beat well.
- Pour this mixture over the meat. Cover and cook for a while.
- Serve immediately.