Fried Chinese Noodle Cake Recipe
|Fried Chinese Noodle Cake Recipe|
||2.8 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 1 Pound egg noodles (fresh or dried)
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil, or as needed
How to make Fried Chinese Noodle Cake:
- In a large saucepan, put enough water that will cover the noodles.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the noodles, stirring to separate.
- Cook till the noodles are tender, but still firm.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Rinse the noddles with cold water and drain again.
- Toss with sesame oil.
- In a cake pan, heat vegetable oil and add the noodles. Cook over high heat, while spreading the noodles out to the edges of the pan.
- Cook without stirring, until they are browned on the bottom (5 - 8 minutes).
- Flip over and brown the other side.
- Remove to a plate.
- Fried Chinese Noodle Cake is ready.