Frozen Strawberry Margarita Dessert Recipe
|Frozen Strawberry Margarita Dessert Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||360 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1/2 cup Margarine (melted)
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed Pretzel
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 10 oz frozen Strawberries in syrup (thawed)
- 14 oz sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Orange liqueur
- 2 tbsp Tequila
- 1 cup whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
How to make Frozen Strawberry Margarita Dessert:
- Mix the pretzels, sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 8" spring form pan. Chill.
- Combine condensed milk, lime juice, tequila and orange liquor.
- Beat it wee. Add strawberries and beat it at low speed until well-blended.
- Fold in the whipping cream. Pour this over the crust, freeze 4-6 hrs or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.