Garlic and Tomato Tilapia Recipe
Photo Credit: http://neighborfoodblog.com/2014/07/easy-lemon-garlic-tomato-tilapia.html
|Garlic and Tomato Tilapia Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup Tomato (peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 5 tbsp Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tilapia Fillets
How to make Garlic and Tomato Tilapia:
- Mash the garlic and tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Add sour cream and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Now, place the fish fillets in a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes, in an oven preheated at 165 degrees C.
- When the fish is half done, remove from the oven and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake it for another 10 minutes or until the fish flakes comes off easily with a fork.
- Serve hot.