Garlic Red Potatoes Recipe
|Garlic Red Potatoes Recipe|
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 kg Red Potatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Garlic Red Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour this mixture over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Cover it and bake for 30 min.
- Uncover and bake for additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Garlic Red Potatoes are ready to eat.