Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Photo Credit: http://damndelicious.net/2014/04/11/garlic-butter-shrimp/
|Garlic Shrimp Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4-5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Pinch of Red Pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup White Wine
- 1 lb Shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- Coarse Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Chopped Parsley (for garnishing)
How to make Garlic Shrimp:
- In a skillet heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for two minutes.
- Add the red pepper flake and increase the heat a little bit.
- Pour the wine and after one minute add the shrimp.
- Cook until the shrimp is tender and sprinkle salt.
- Add the lemon juice and butter and garnish with fresh parsley.