German Style Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://windsorsalt.com/recipes/page/3/
|German Style Pork Chops Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 center cut Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup prepared Mustard
- 1/4 cup all-purpose Flour
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 10.5 oz condensed Chicken and Rice Soup
How to make German Style Pork Chops:
- Coat both the sides of the pork chops with mustard and then roll them in flour.
- In a skillet heat the oil and then cook the chops until brown on both sides.
- Remove the chops and then discard the oil. Into the same skillet place the chops and reduce the heat.
- Pour the chicken and rice soup over it and cook for 30 minutes until the juices run clear.