Ginger Beer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://drinks.seriouseats.com/2012/01/homebrewing-ginger-beer.html
|Ginger Beer Recipe|
- 2 ltr Boiling Water
- 450 g Sugar
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Lemons (juice)
- 1 tbsp Tartar Cream
- 75 g Root Ginger (peeled)
How to make Ginger Beer:
- Mash the ginger root to form a smooth paste.
- Combine sugar, lemon juice, tartar cream, ginger paste, and boiling water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add egg white and stir. Cover the bowl with cloth and keep aside for 24 hrs.
- Strain the ginger beer and pour it into sealed bottles.
- Store it for 4 days before serving.
- Serve cool.