Ginger Lemonade Recipe
Photo Credit: http://flipcookbook.com/2010/05/mint-ginger-lemonade/
|Ginger Lemonade Recipe|
||9.2 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 2 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Crushed Ice
- 2-3 Lemon Slice
How to make Ginger Lemonade:
- Take a small pan and add two cups of water with sugar and minced ginger. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil on a medium flame and continue stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Now strain the syrup through a fine sieve set over a bowl and let it cool.
- In a jug, combine the cooled syrup, water and the lemon juice. Stir the lemonade well.
- Divide the lemonade among tall glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish each glass with a lemon slice.