Indian Recipes : Gobi Manchurian Recipe
Gobi Manchurian is a Chinese recipe which is also very popular in India. Learn how to make/prepare Gobi Manchorian by following this easy recipe.
Gobi Manchurian Recipe
• 1 Medium cauliflower
• 3/4 Cup maida
• 1-1/2 tbsp Garlic paste
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 1 tbsp Corn flour
• 1-1/2 tbsp Ginger paste
• 1 Cup finely chopped onions
• 1/4 tsp Ajinomoto
• 1 Chopped green chili
• 2-3 tbsp Tomato sauce
• 2 tbsp Soya sauce
• Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
• Salt to taste
• Water as required How to make Gobi Manchurian:
• Wash and cut gobi.
• Combine maida, corn flour, salt and water to make a fine paste.
• Add a tsp of ginger and garlic paste to it.
• Dip the gobi florets in the paste and deep fry until golden brown, set aside.
• Heat oil in another pan and add the remaining ginger and garlic paste, chopped onions and green chili to it.
• Now, combine ajinomoto, soya sauce and tomato sauce with it.
• Add fried Gobi and mix well.
• Garnish Gobhi Manchurian with coriander leaves.
nice recipe but plz put in tamil version
Submitted by: priya
posted : 27-May-2013 01:08 AM
its very nice and mouth watering dish,thanks
Submitted by: maneesha
posted : 19-Mar-2013 02:05 AM
Submitted by: arathy
posted : 09-Jan-2013 08:44 AM
Recipe of the Month
Gujia is a popular sweet dish of north India. Gujia recipe is associated with...