Greek Meat Pie Recipe
Photo Credit: http://zeuscafe.com/food/item/meat-pies-2/
|Greek Meat Pie Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg minced Meat
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 3 beaten Eggs
- 10 Pastry Sheets
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Greek Meat Pie:
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry meat along with onions.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, except pastry sheets and oil. Mix well.
- Place 5 pastry sheets in a baking pan and grease them with olive oil.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly.
- Cover with the other 5 pastry sheets.
- Seal the edges and coat some oil over the top layer.
- Sprinkle some water and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Remove and serve hot or cold.