Greek Salad Pizza Recipe
|Greek Salad Pizza Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 cup Tomatoes (halved)
- 2/3 cup plain Hummus
- 1 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Greek Olives (halved)
- 3 slices Red Onion (quartered)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Crescent Dinner Rolls (refrigerated)
- 3/4 tsp fresh Rosemary Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
How to make Greek Salad Pizza:
- Unroll the dinner rolls and place them into ungreased pan.
- Sprinkle rosemary and salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 8 to 10 minutes approximately.
- Spread hummus over the crust.
- Top it with cheese, tomatoes, olives and onion; drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.