Greek Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://deliciouscrepesbistro.com/greek-salad/
|Greek Salad Recipe|
||5.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 4 Large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Small cucumber, pared chopped
- 2 Green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 24 Black olives
- 1 Cup feta cheese
- 24 Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, cracked
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Greek Salad:
- In a big mixing bowl, combine all the vegetables, olives and cheese, mix well.
- Take a small mixing bowl and blend together rest of the ingredients in it.
- Pour this mixture over the salad and toss to coat.
- Greek Salad is ready to serve.