Green Bean Casserole Recipe
|Green Bean Casserole Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 Slices bacon, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1/2 Cup French salad dressing
How to make Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, stir together the green beans and salad dressing; pour into the prepared dish. Crumble bacon over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Green Bean Casserole is ready.