Grilled Oyster Shooters Recipe
|Grilled Oyster Shooters Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 fresh Oysters (in shells)
- 1/3 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Pepper Sauce (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Grilled Oyster Shooters:
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Place the oysters with their shells on the grill and cook them till they open up, for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the oysters and open up the top shell.
- Disconnect the oyster from the shell and place them on a serving plate.
- Top each oyster with lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve the oysters with the shells while still warm.