Grilled Vegetable Gratin Recipe
|Grilled Vegetable Gratin Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- ½ cup dry Red Wine
- 1 pound Rigatoni
- ½ pound Mozzarella (grated)
- 2 large Bell Peppers
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 tsp fresh Oregano (chopped)
- 2 large Red Onions (peeled & sliced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 large Eggplants (2 pounds)
- 4 Tomatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 3 tsp fresh Basil (chopped)
- 3 tsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- Pepper to taste
How to make Grilled Vegetable Gratin:
- Chop the eggplants into thin slices.
- Apply salt on both the sides and set it aside for 30-40 minutes.
- Chop and remove the seeds of the peppers.
- Brush olive oil on eggplants and peppers; grill it until tender.
- Keep peppers in paper bad for few minutes; remove the skin.
- Cut eggplant into small strips and set it aside.
- Heat olive oil and fry onion until they turn brown in color.
- Now add tomatoes, herbs, salt, wine and pepper.
- Simmer the content for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F and grease the gratin dish.
- Boil rigatoni until they turn tender.
- Drain and mix tomato sauce and grilled vegetables.
- Spoon it into gratin dish, garnish it with remaining tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Now cook it for about 30-40 minutes.
- Serve it immediately.